Friday, March 27, 2009

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remove those music players from your blogs. They were all fun at first, but I think everyone leaves their computer on mute while checking blogs now. AND any blog that has a player on it locks up my computer at work. I have to close out the window and log all the way back in again. It slows down the load time on my computer at home as well. I love you all and love checking your blogs, but I want to click in read what's newly posted and click out. I don't want to wait for all of the music to load before it will let me scroll down the page or even hit the back button. SO . . . PLEASE remove them!
THANKS!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I hate music on blogs, your right I always mute my computer when checking blogs