Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wheels are wheels

Here is a fun video for you. Nothing exciting (well as excited as an exploding dish anyway) has happened lately. Just everyday fun cuteness with Annagrace. I've gotten on a scrapbooking kick again, it comes in waves for me. So, my attention has been turned to it instead of the blog lately. I haven't even taken many photos lately, does that tell you how distracted I am???? I still haven't finished her first year and I really want to get it done before her second birthday.

Tyler is still working away on the room remodel. We are almost at the sheet rock stage which is exciting. It feels closer to being done when you actually have walls. It's all the prep stuff that has to happen first that takes forever but doesn't make a drastic impact when you see it daily. Stuff like electrical lines, cable lines, insulation, etc. I'm ready for real walls and floors. I want to paint and decorate - that's my department!

I had a little hairbow mojo this week. A new store would like to carry my bows on a permanent basis - FUN FUN!! I haven't made any in a while. I haven't had any orders but it looks like things may be picking up again. We'll see.

I'm also excited that I get to do a newborn photo shoot tomorrow. I'm looking forward to capturing all of the cuteness that is Baby Will. (I think Annagrace thinks that's his name, it's not just Will, it's "BabyWill")

I guess that's all for now. I'll post Super Bowl party pics tomorrow. And maybe a tidbit of BabyWill.

No comments: