Thursday, February 12, 2009

From her mouth . . .

Annagrace has started picking up on emotions lately. A week or so ago, while watching Mickey, Pluto was feeling left out and pouted his way back to his dog house. With tears in her eyes, Annagrace turned and said "Pluto?" Her cute little lips puckered out and tears rolled down her plump cheaks. She felt so sorry for poor Pluto. She cheered up two mintues later when Pluto was okay again.
And today, I was looking down at my lap when I heard "What's wrong Mommy?"
I looked up half smiling: "What?"
Annagrace: "What's wrong Mommy?"
Me: "Nothing is wrong Annagrace. I'm okay."
She smiled and went back to eating her cheese.

She just cracks me up all of the time. I really need to keep track of all of the cute things she says. She remembers EVERYTHING and it amazes me how long things stay in her little brain. Just yesterday, while in the car, my Mom said something about GG. Annagrace turned to her cousin and said: "Tristan, GG is in the hospital, she's sick"
Me: "No, Annagrace, GG is all better, she's at home now"
Annagrace: "Tristan, GG is at home, Wienne is in the hospital, he's sick."
Me: "Yes, Wienne is in the hospital."
(Wienne is my Great Uncle who IS in the hospital, she goes to visit him with my Mom on the days that I work. And GG was in the hospital and they visited her as well.)
I think I might start a list in the side bar of the cute things she says, for my own sake. I have the worst memory.

1 comment:

The Welch's said...

Hey I really liked that website you suggested... helps me brush up on my photoshop some too! thank you!