Sunday, November 16, 2008

SCORE BOARD!!

is what the drunken Falcon's fools yelled at us as we cheered for every amazing first down. Broncos were only down by three points and there were still 10 mins on the clock. The third down came ... EVERYONE was on their feet making as much noise as possible to confuse the Broncos, Cutler threw the ball and it was CAUGHT ... the the ENDZONE! Within two seconds the Falcon's fans drooped back into their seats and we were the only ones left standing, jumping and screaming!! It was amazing! Ending score 24-20!!

This game made me wish that we lived in Denver and could go to every home game. To be surrounded by thousands of common fans must be such an adrenaline rush.

1 comment:

NikkiAWardell said...

Well, I am sad that my baby is a boy...I love the hair bows. Also, I wish I lived closer to you so I could have you take some photos for me because we REALLY need some. And lastly, thanks for the photos of the gorgeous fall leaves. I miss the trees in Arkansas and Tennessee and your picture reminded me how beautiful they are!! Annagrace is so cute!!