Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged by Jen

Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

So, here goes ...

1. I have anxiety attacks when anyone else folds my laundry. I have a certain way that I fold each thing, especially towels and t-shirts. If someone else does it, it freaks me out that I have to do it all over again. I don't know why, if they didn't do it, I would still have to fold it - what's the difference??
2. I can not get into an unmade bed. I will seriously make the bed and then climb into it, if needs be.
3. Kind of has to do with above - I have to make my bed and do the dishes everyday. It's something that happened after having Annagrace. I had a really bad post-partum day, realizing I couldn't take care of an infant and the house. I made my mind up that if I could just do the dishes and make my bed I could be okay without doing anything else. Having these two little things done makes a world of difference in the way my bedroom and kitchen look all day long.
4. I hate sand. (I have discussed this in previous posts) It's small, it gets everywhere, when wet it gets even worse ... need I say more?? And yes, Annagrace will NEVER have a sandbox - poor child, she will just have to make do with her other 15, 876 toys.
5. I LOVE Diet Coke - but I'm really picky about it's container. It has to be ice cold in a can. Or from a fountain. If I go to McDonald's I request a styrofoam cup every time - it makes it last longer and just has a different taste from the plastic.
6. I cry - A LOT! I cry about movies, TV shows, commercials, testimony meetings, if I even think someone is going to cry, I cry. I've always been a full water works person. But, motherhood intensified the situation.

No comments: