Monday, September 8, 2008

Animal Farm

While watching Dirty Jobs with Tyler the other day, the pig farm episode, Annagrace kept yelling at the TV "PIG, PIG, PIG!!" So, Tyler decided that we had to get her out to see some real animals! We lucked up on an invitation to a community party in Harris County and they had lost of .... ANIMALS!!
I wish we had taken the video camera to record her talking to the animals. So, I will just have to type it in for you:
"gobble, gobble" "baaaaaa"
"chick, chick, chick" when I pulled one out of the box it immediately changed to a horrified "uhhhh"
"neigh"
As soon as I put her on the horse she started bouncing up and down, the same way she does on her rocking horse - she was trotting of course!! (I thought, "Aunt Laurie would be so proud!")
Then we went on a beautiful (but very HOT) wagon ride around the property.

No comments: