Saturday, August 9, 2008

Trip to Aunt Carol's

Carol got a new home so we drove up to help unpack and decorate. Of course, we did a little shopping as well. What's a girls trip without shopping and eating out? We ate at a local deli and ordered a hot dog, I never imagined it would look like this:

We enjoyed strolling around this Mayberryish downtown.

We snagged this awesome beanbag chair that Annagrace enjoyed riding around the store on.

I didn't even know that I wanted one until I saw these adorable ones: beanbag

But, I had to pick myself up off of the floor when I saw the $130 price tag. (And that's just for the cover, you still have to purchase the filling separately!!) So, when I saw this hot pink one for $5.50 in a consignment shop, I quickly grabbed it up. I figured, if I get tired of the hot pink I can always make my own adorable cover, for a fraction of $130!! And it looks like it's already doing a great job of being a good nap spot.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

#1 I'm way jealous of your bean-bag - #2 I can't believe how cute Annagrace is and #3 I can't believe how BIG she is!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

I love bean bags! Annagrace looks so cute on the bean bag!