Sunday, August 24, 2008

Peaches

So, this is totally gross .... but Tyler spotted a mouse in our house a few days ago. (I thought he was just hallucinating on Vicotin) But, then he saw it again the next day in his office. I didn't know how important Hunter was until now. (Our cat, Hunter, died unexpectedly in the middle of the night a few weeks ago. I still haven't posted about his passing.) Well, we couldn't decide what to do - traps and poison aren't exactly great around a 16 month old and a dog. But, when I went to put Annagrace down for bed I saw the dreaded mouse poop - IN HER BED!!! I freaked out, stripped the bed and drove straight out to my Mom's house to pick up her cat. Annagrace ended up staying at her house for the night and Tyler and I spent the next hour or so looking for any places they could be getting into our house. We patched a few little cracks and so far so good! I don't know if it's the patch or the cat that's working. But, I'm putting my money on the patch because this is what Peaches did the majority of her stay with us:

No comments: