Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First PT

They took off the brace! But, when she removed the bandages ... Tyler almost passed out!
After a few strength re-building exercises, he got iced down and we got a surprise visit from Dr. McGrory.
He has been awesome. We chose him for the surgery because we are friends with the whole family, but he has gone above and beyond. Immediately after the surgery he made sure that I had his cell phone number in case I had ANY questions. Then, he called on his way home from work to check on Tyler and then popped in again today during PT. We love him and the whole McGrory Family!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Knee surgery is no fun, or so I'm told. Neal endured that stage in his life a few years ago and it was hard on me and I wasn't even in pain! Hope recovery goes well!