Thursday, July 17, 2008

So I have to brag ...

I know that every Mom thinks that their child is the smartest, cutest kids ever. But, I got confirmation today! Annagrace had a doctor's visit and while the doctor was doing the examination, I distracted her by asking her to find her body parts. She knows the majority of them and pointed each and everyone out to me. The doctor turned to me, as serious as can be, and said "She is really smart! Body parts are a 18 month milestone." I was beaming with pride because my little 15 month old has known her body parts for a couple of months now. She also knows the names and sounds for about 10-15 animals, has a vocabulary of 30+ words, and is already forming sentences - but we didn't show those off to the doctor.
Unfortunately, all of her appointments end with shots, i.e crying - from both of us. She did a lot better this time, the crying didn't last very long. But I still felt sorry for her so we went shopping afterwards and found a fun new toy -this Mickey Mouse Sprinkler:

No comments: