Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Friends

Lori contacted me through the PICP group and invited us to come swimming at her house today. Her daughter Taia is only one week younger than Annagrace. I was so happy to meet a permanent Columbus Mom with a baby girl the same age as Annagrace. (Sorry army moms, I love you but you keep leaving me.) We also met another PICP Mom - Bonnie and her adorable 7 month old daughter, Madeline. And two of Lori's friends from the neighborhood.
We had so much fun and Annagrace, the little fish, didn't want to get out of the water. I know she would love it, but I think it's a good thing that we don't have a pool. She has no fear of the water. Today she decided to taste the water (don't worry, it's a salt water pool) and thought it tasted so good that she kept doing it over and over. She would even put her whole face in the water and then just laugh.


No comments: