Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A lot of randomness full of cuteness

Annagrace's new favorite way to ride in shopping carts - white knuckled, on her feet, with her hair blowing in the breeze.

We purchased towels for a wedding shower present, Annagrace got her cuddles in with them before we gave then away.

We gave a wedding shower for someone in my Mom's branch and I cooked my favorite "entertaining" meal - Chicken Bowtie Pasta. Everyone LOVED it and asked for the recipe. Is it wrong to not want to give it away? It's my signature, straight from my mind, no cookbook, meal. It was fun getting to use all of my silver serving pieces though.

We finally went to Toys R Us for Annagrace's Birthday visit. And of course, she got another belated birthday gift. In my defense, it's educational and I couldn't let her $3 "gift coupon" go to waste!


PIGTAILS!!

She looks so cute and SO big. I tried to get a better picture of them, but she is obsessed with her books now (I'm not complaining) and kept holding them up infront of her face every time I tried to take a picture. Also, check out her adorable little generic Crocs. When we went swimming this weekend, Annagrace's feet got scraped up on the cement (or whatever it is) in the pool. So, I was afraid to put regular shoes on her, that they might make the spots worse. So, I convinced Tyler last night, while at Walmart, that we had to get these shoes so she would have something to wear until her feet heal. OH, that's another story ... Annagrace insists on walking AND pushing the shopping cart at Walmart now. She pushes it -ALL BY HER SELF - with everything in the cart. It's so cute, she tries so hard, bent over with her little butt sticking out. I'll have to get a picture next time.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

It's cute for now, but wait till you're in a hurry shopping and she INSISTS on pushing the cart at -2 miles an hour AND won't let touch the cart or she'll scream, and you won't let her, so she SCREAMS and kicks the whole time you're shopping. Yay. Okay... so Annagrace is too sweet to do that. Only Tyson the Terror would do that :) I can't believe how BIG she is getting; when I left she wasn't even walking, and that wasn't even that long ago! BTW - the ball pit is GREAT - you really should save up some pennies and do it. WalMart has pretty cheap pools too - just get a small one.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!

I've been trying to recreate your bowtie pasta since Logan was a baby... and he's heading to the end of Kindergarten year now. I've been blatantly unsuccessful. LOL It's delicious!