Monday, April 7, 2008

7 YEARS

I can't believe it has been 7 whole years since the day I was sealed for time and all eternity to the man of my dreams. Tyler is truly a wonderful husband and I have enjoyed every day of our marriage (fights and all). What hasn't killed us, has only made us stronger. So, to celebrate today, Tyler got off early and we went to an early movie, Leatherheads, and then went to Carabba's for dinner (with a little shopping in between). Carabba's has kind of become a tradition for us. Last year I was 8 1/2 months pregnant when we went to dinner, on our anniversary. We were eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little baby girl. We had celebrated 5 long, childless, anniversaries up to that point. Sitting in the booth, across from my love, with my pregnant belly rubbing the table has to be one of the most precious moments in my entire life. It was such a culmination of events - I just couldn't stop smiling the whole night. Tonight I just can't help but think about how truly blessed I am ... I am married to my best friend and I have such a wonderful, healthy, HAPPY baby. What more could I ask for??

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Tyler did us all a favor by bringing you into the family Candi! Happy Anniversary! I actually had that marked on my calendar beforehand - go me!

Tara said...

Congrats! WOW 7 years! Time does fly by! We are going on 5 and it seems like just yesterday we got married! CONGRATS!

The Welch's said...

Happy anniversary as well.. also you look way cute in this pic I don't know if your hair is longer or straighter or what but you look really good. Hope you have another 7 great years (with lots more babies).

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 7 years - it seems like only yesterday! I wish you many more happy years together. Love you both, "Mom"

Betty said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 7 years - it seems like only yesterday! I wish you many more years of happiness. Love you both, "Mom"