Saturday, April 12, 2008

1st Birthday Party

Today was Annagrace's 1st Birthday party and she had a blast. The theme was Polka Dots and she was the Polka Dot Princess. Here is the cake, absolutely DELICIOUS, I was very happy with the way that it turned out. The bakery did an excellent job. Getting all dressed up for the party

Waiting for her guests to arrive.
Party underway
Just looking so cute waiting for her cake, ready ... set ... SMASH!! However, she didn't like the taste of the cake. (Is that possible?? Can she be my child and not like cake??)
Then we changed clothes and opened presents

BUT, we had to try on the new swim cap and swim suit. We CAN NOT wait to go to the beach. (Get ready Grandma Betty, you might just end up with weekly guests!!)

Even Lucy dressed up for the occasion.

The kids also played in the bubbles, drew on the back porch with side walk chalk, and enjoyed Annagrace's new swing set. I will post slide shows and videos tomorrow. I am tired and the pictures are uploading way to slow right now ... I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Fun party! The cake was so cute! How can a baby not like cake? I'll eat it ! LOL!

Tabitha said...

So Cute! I'm so bummed we missed it. My sis didnt leave til late that night, I'm sorry we missed it, but I have a great present for little miss Annagrace. It looks like all went well. Also if you ever want to go swimming down the street feel free to come on by and swim at our pools with us.

Tabitha said...

So Cute! I'm so bummed we missed it. My sis didnt leave til late that night, I'm sorry we missed it, but I have a great present for little miss Annagrace. It looks like all went well. Also if you ever want to go swimming down the street feel free to come on by and swim at our pools with us.

The Powells said...

I can't believe she's ONE! YIKES - where did time go? SERIOUSLY just yesterday I was still living there and she was 4 months old. The party looked fun - I wish I could have been there. I miss you guys!!!!