Monday, March 10, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jigity Jig

This past week I was busy babysitting the McGrory crew. Their parents went to San Francisco for the week so Annagrace and I moved in. We had a lot of fun with the kids and I had fun playing a Mom of four, BUT . . . it is so nice to be home again. I will miss the nice Toyota Sequoia that came with the job :), but not the 6:15 alarm time!
But, here are a few pictures of what happened this past week.

On Friday, we went to a local bakery and ordered the cake for Annagrace's first birthday. It is going to be SOOO cute, I can't wait. And of course, we couldn't leave the bakery without buying treats! Mom got a cream horn, I got a creme puff, and Annagrace got a gingerbread man. She loved it and even tried to be nice and neat and wiped her mouth.

We were very happy to wake up to snow on Saturday. After running out in their shorts, the boys came in and got dressed in all of their ski clothes for a snowball fight.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Is it really coming up on little annagrace's birthday? Wow how time flies. She looks like a little doll they way you dress her up it is just amazing! Oh, I hope I have a girl someday and when I do I'll be asking you for fashion advice! Miss you all!

Erin Bigler said...

Hey Candi is this "Just 4 Kids" consignment sale any good? Just thought I'd check with you before I drag the kiddos out--you are my resident expert. If it is, I'm going this afternoon. Wanna come? Give me a call.