Friday, February 22, 2008

This week . . . so far

Tuesday we went for Pedicures. Annagrace didn't get one, but she enjoyed watching Grandmother get hers. I was tempted to let them paint her toes though, she doesn't suck on them anymore, but I don't know who could paint those moving targets!!
Wednesday our Mommy lunch was at Heather's house, on Post, so we rode with Erin. In an effort to save Erin from having to remove car seats, I said that Annagrace could try out Asher's big kid, forward facing, seat. SHE LOVED IT! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of her on the way to the play date, this is on the way home. She had so much fun, she passed out as soon as her hinney hit the seat. When we got home I told Tyler about the seat and we decided to change out her seat in our car. (We already had the new seat, just waiting in the box.) She loves the seat, being able to look out the windows and see every thing going by. While at Heather's Annagrace crawled over to a carseat to play with it (she loves buckles) but realized there was still a baby in there and this was her reaction: This kinda made me excited to have another baby. I think Annagrace is going to be an excellent BIG sister . . . someday. =)

And today we went to the beach. It was a last minute trip with Mom and Dad. Daddy had to finish up a set up cabinets in a condo, so we tagged along thinking we could spend a day walking on the beach. Unfortunately this is as close to the beach as we got, it POURED the entire day. We did get to have lunch with Grandma Betty. We were so excited that she was able to meet us. We ate at a very delicious, very cute little Italian place.

2 comments:

said...

The secret is to paint her toes while she is SLEEPING, lol!

I haven't tried painting Moo's yet either - but her toenails are too tiny yet!

Hillybug said...

Is that my Aunt Gina having fun with you? Tell her hello, I miss her so much!