Monday, February 18, 2008

Little things

I know I keep saying it's the little things that make me happy, but it truly is. Saturday night Annagrace and I went to a Pampered Chef Party and Tyler went to a movie with my Dad. We got home before him so I plopped Annagrace in the highchair with some Cheerios and I went to work on the daily dishes. When I tried to open the cabinet to get the dish washer detergent, the door wouldn't open. I tried again and saw a baby latch. My wonderful husband installed the baby latches on all of the bottom kitchen cabinets before he headed out to the movie. I was so happy I even cheered, resulting in applause from Annagrace as well. From my reaction you would have thought he just gave me a diamond . . . but NOPE . . . Baby Latches! I had decided earlier in the day that I was going to install them myself but was told by my Dad that since my cabinets are solid oak, I have to drill pilot holes first . . . turning my one hour project into a whole day project that would have to be saved for another day. BUT, Tyler did it all for me. He is just the BEST.

1 comment:

said...

You have such a beautiful family! Watch closely, they grow up fast!!!

Rachel

http://rachelcox.blogspot.com/