Tuesday, January 22, 2008

AHHH. . . the BEACH

Tyler had a couple of days off so we headed to Florida to visit my adopted "Mom" (Laurie's Mom) who moved to the beach and I mean ON THE BEACH. This is her condo building and she is on the 8th floor. It's a beautiful condo! Annagrace was excited to see Grandma Betty and the beautiful beach. Look at that water behind her . . . makes you just want to jump in (if the water wasn't FREEZING!!!!)

We immediately went for a walk on the beach. I couldn't wait to get my feet in the sand.Afterwards we made a quick run to Target. We forgot to bring our swimsuits and "Mom's" condo complex has a hot tub and a heated, indoor pool. So we bought make shift swim-outfits, I guess you could say. Then we went to dinner at Bayou Bill's. I wish I took a picture of our seafood platter (more like table top) of food that Tyler and I shared. It was delicious though.

Today we got up and went for another walk on the beach. Annagrace wore her warm and cozy bear pjs - she is the cutest Teddy Bear I have EVER seen. Here are a few more pictures:



Then we went to Gulf World and had a blast but freezed our butts off. Luckily there were several things indoors so we could warm up between the outside shows.

Annagrace tried a sippy cup for the first time while we were in PCB. She did okay but I don't think she has the whole idea down yet. We'll keep working on it.

1 comment:

The Powells said...

looks like you had fun! we were planning on going to Florida for the break - but the forecast said TONS OF RAIN so we stayed home...looks like you had SUN! We need to get together again sometime!