Saturday, November 10, 2007

Busy Busy Week

Yes they are both asleep!
Wow, I hate to say it but I'm a little releived this week is over. I'm exhausted because it was really crazy, but unfortunately, with the holidays just around the corner I don't think it's going to get much better until January. We had a magic show, GG's birthday lunch, a baby shower, farewell lunch for Nancy Miller, Yard Sale, and a Photo Shoot. Next week I'm decorating my Mom's house for Christmas, then moving on to my own. I love the holidays, and honestly, as much as I may complain I do love being busy. I have fun crafts to do, fun parties to go to, and OH so many bows to make!! Project tonight: Thanksgiving Day cards . . . I know, I know why add to my already overflowing pile. But during the photo session today I took a couple of pictures of Annagrace that are so cute that I HAVE to do cards!

Hi Ho Hi Ho . . . It's off to work I go!

2 comments:

The Welch's said...

hey we are finally getting our blog put together.. watch for updates... later

The Powells said...

Hey!Yeah, I am friends with the girl who has "Look Through My Lens", I grew up with her. Small world huh?