Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bronco Fans

My adorable Bronco Fans.
My mom made this cute, cute, cute dress for Annagrace. It's her game day dress for all of the Bronco games. Of course, Tyler absolutely loves the dress . . . it's blue and orange!

Grandmother has made three other dresses but they were dropped off yesterday to be monogramed. I can't wait to get them back. Well, I guess I should tell you the origins of these dresses. We went to Christmas made in the south and saw these cute A-line dresses and two piece outfits. But, they were $50 a piece. After studing them for a few minutes my mom said "I could make that!" So we went straight to Hancock Fabrics, found the pattern, picked out lots of cute fabrics, and a week later Annagrace had four dresses! Actually she has 7 dresses because my Mom took the extra step and made them all (except the Broncos dress) reversable!

TOO CUTE!

No comments: