Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Table

My very talented Daddy has outdone himself yet again. This is my new table, well new to me anyway. You see, this table started out as a road side find (my neighbor was throwing it out) and the (early American stained) chairs were purchased from a yard sale last year and discarded into our storage shed until we realized they would compliment the table. I asked my Daddy to paint it all for me. He not only painted it with lacquer, he sanded, he buffed, he painted again, and painted again until it was perfect! You would never know the humble origins of my beautiful set.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

it turned out great! I like the white on it all. i hope that you have a GREAT trip to Idaho/Utah and we'll have to get together right when you get back before I leave... I fly out there on the 25th. have fun!

The Powells said...

are you home yet? I'm dying to hang out before I go and hear your trip stories!!!!!