Sunday, October 28, 2007

Little Baby Bumble Bee

We attended the Rivercrest Ward Harvest Party. All of the kids were dressed up so cute! We played the adult musical chairs competition which became very competitive! People were jumping over chairs and shoving just to stay in the game. I was eliminated after a long hard battle against a big army guy. I put up a good fight and have the battle wounds on my wrist to prove it. Tyler made it to the final three, but didn't win. The prize was your choice of any dessert from the pot luck table.

1 comment:

The Powells said...

I'm so sad that I missed such a fun ward party! Tyson would have loved playing with all of the kids in costumes! I guess he'll just have to settle for the ward party out here, where he only knows his ONE cousin. :) We miss you tons! We'll be back in the middle of Dec. See ya!