Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Peas Please

Annagrace is a good little eater now. She is getting better and better with a spoon, although you can't tell that from this picture. She tried peas and applesauce for the first time today. Yes, I know you are only supposed to try one new food every three days. But, in my defence I forgot that she hadn't had applesauce yet. Luckily she didn't have an upset stomach from either one, so we are all safe. However she is hungry, hungry, hungry lately. She normally eats every three hours or so, now I'm lucky to get her to wait two hours between meals. I think she is going through a growth spurt. Meanwhile I've been running all over town buying up long-sleeve 3-6 month size clothing for her to wear in Idaho next month. I hope she doesn't out grow them before we get there.

Lucy waited patiently under the table for any crumbs. She hasn't figured out that Annagrace's food doesn't have crumbs, it's all mush!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: