Monday, September 24, 2007

Okay . . .

I'm addicted to cards . . . THANKS Jenn!
I've started making them for Christmas gifts and my own Christmas cards.

Today was really nice though. Erin, Asher, Jenn, and Tyson came over for a ladies lunch of chicken salad on croissants and green salad. I was able to use my cute luncheon plates that have been neglected since a baby shower I hosted last summer. I didn't make them use the matching punch glasses though, they hold a whole 2 oz of liquid and I didn't want to refill them constantly.

Erin and Asher had to go pick Jensie up from school but Jenn and Tyson stuck around for card making. Between Tyson and Annagrace I don't know how we get any cards actually completed. They are never BOTH calm at the same time. I got Annagrace down for a nap and by the time Tyson went down, Annagrace was already awake. Her little cat naps are killing me!! I can't wait for the two long naps a day. Right now she is up and down all day long.

After weeks of wanting my drink, Jenn finally gave in and let Tyson try Diet Coke.

No comments: