Sunday, September 30, 2007

I WANT IT

So Wednesday we officially started the "I want it and if you don't give it to me I'm going to cry" stage. I was holding Annagrace while unloading the dishwasher when she spotted this spatula. When I didn't give it to her, she started crying. I pulled it back out of the utensil crock, gave it to her, and the crying immediately stopped. SO . . . now we have a big decision . . . are we going to give in and give her things when she wants them or do we start now with the hard lesson of you can't always get what you want when you want it?

1 comment:

The Powells said...

we are still struggling with that and usually rather than listen to high pitched screaming we give him whatever it is that will make him stop. I have my sanity, and Tyson has something to do for the next three minutes.