Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bows

Well, the bows are starting to pick up. Unfortunately it is right when we are about to head to Idaho for vacation. I ordered all of my ribbons last week and was certain they would be here today. I even called Mom and had her scheduled for the full day to help with Annagrace while I worked all day on bows. Well . . . we waited . . . and waited . . . and waited . . . but no ribbons. However, I did get all of the laundry done, Annagrace's suitcase packed with everything long sleeved that fits her, and the sample bows organized for the October mart. I only have 30 bows due by October 3rd, but I have 350 due by October 31st. I would prefer to have them completed by the time we leave, but not to the neglect of my Mommy job. So, we shall see, I might be tieing bows while Nana entertains Annagrace in Idaho.
I think my child is already spoiled. Every book and website that I have read says that it is impossible to spoil a child at this age, they need all of the holding and attention that they can get. But, she is S-P-O-I-L-E-D. Normally I hold and play with her all day. Today Mom held and played with her all day. But, after Mom left I needed another 5 minutes to finish up organizing everything so I put Annagrace in her exersaucer and she whined and complained the whole time. My poor neglected little baby had to entertain herself for a whole 5 minutes!

No comments: