Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Time for Shots AGAIN!

I was all prepared, no plans, no intentions to do any cleaning, no blogging, NOTHING. Today was shot day and I just knew that Annagrace was going to be fussy again, her leg would swell and be really painful, and she would need my constant attention all day long. I was prepared for a very rough day. I even had Mom come in and go to the Doctor's office with me for moral support. When they stick her with that needle and she screams - I cry! I can't stand for her to be in pain, it just kills me. Well, Mom cried too, surprise, surprise! But that was the worst part of the whole day. We got home and she was happy, just smiling and cooing. She slept a little more than normal, but the rest of the day was okay. If it wasn't for the bright orange bandages on her legs, you wouldn't even be able to tell she had shots today.

No comments: