Saturday, August 18, 2007

Start the Insanity




I am so excited to finally be able to show everyone a little of what I've been working on the past couple of weeks. We have worked many, many late nights on this spring hairbow line to have them ready for the mart. There are 58 different styles, three of each (to go to different locations for ordering) for a grand total of 174 bows.
They are the reason for so many posts today, I haven't had time to do it daily like normal, so I'm catching it all up today! I had to keep quiet about the bows until I knew for sure they would actually make it to the Mart.
It started today so I guess I can finally show them. In case you didn't know, the Mart is where the reps for different boutiques and stores go to purchase the items they want to sell in their stores. It is a huge 13 story building in downtown Atlanta with back to back booths full of goodies to be resold. We are praying that I will get tons of orders!! But we are also a little worried, if I get too many orders, how will I get them all made before the January 1 ship date.
Don't be suprised if after next week I don't post anything until January!!

No comments: