Friday, August 24, 2007

My Crazy Daddy

Today I went to Daddy's shop to get a couple of pieces of wood to hold a wooden dowel to put my ribbons on for my new hair bow business. (wow that's a mouth full) I went in with simple intentions and walked out with this:My Dad doesn't make anything that won't last 1000 years. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, I LOVE my new ribbon holder, it is awesome. I just feel bad when I use up his wood and his time. He just loves this stuff, the more wood he can attach to it, the better. The bonus: when I buy more ribbons, he can always build more and they will just stack! Check out the detail on this thing - this latch keeps the dowel from coming out until I'm ready to put more on.

2 comments:

Keith & Angie said...

When I get crafty, I will know where to go for help with organization...Mr. Todd

Anonymous said...

IT LOOK GREAT. THAT WAS A GREAT IDEA AND IT WILL KEEP YOU NICE AND
ORGINIZED. GOOD LUCK WITH THE RIBONS.----KEITH