Friday, August 31, 2007

Morning Walk

This picture makes me want to cry. She looks so grown up in this stroller, she isn't my tiny, little baby anymore. She has excellent head control but can't sit up on her own yet. But, in this picture she just looks like a big girl sitting up in her stroller, ready to go for a ride.
Well, since my "addiction" post I decided to do something about it and get out of the house and walk. Tyler took the car to work today with the big stroller in the back. So. . . I climbed over all of the junk in the storage shed, pulled out the unopened umbrella stroller, brought it into the house, and put it together. I was DETERMINED to walk today. We really enjoyed the walk. Annagrace didn't make a sound, she was just trying to take it all in. It was overcast and cooler today (notice I didn't say cool, it was coolER) so she didn't have to squint or get too sweaty. We are looking forward to walking again tomorrow.

1 comment:

said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Your daughter is just beautiful! I can't wait for PINK!!!

Take care and I'll be reading, too!

Rachel

PS - You're in Columbus? We're in Ohio, too!