Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello, My name is Candi and I'm an Addict

I've come to the realization that I'm addicted. No, not to drugs or alcohol, but I might as well be. I sit down at my desk at least three times A DAY just to check out every one's blogs. I sit down an additional time to add onto my own. (of course this is during nap times for Annagrace or in the wee hours of the morning) I don't know what it is?!? Why am I so interested in what everyone else is doing with their day? I have plenty on my own plate, but it's not enough, I have to see how busy someone else is. I guess it's my little window to the outside world. Are Moms in Washington, Utah, and Texas doing the same things I'm doing here in Georgia? Are they thinking the same things I'm thinking? It's just too much! I just have to know! Why can't I get addicted to reading Church literature. With the time I spend on Blogs I could have read the whole series "The History of the Church." Or better yet, why not EXERCISE, heaven knows I need it! I think I have an addictive personality. I was hooked on Scrapbooking, but no one else took the time to look at and enjoy them, so I guess this has taken it's place. I like that it's a little more interactive. SO, for my own sanity folks, please post as often as possible, I have to feed my addiction!

1 comment:

The Powells said...

AMEN! I can't get enough either - I check em' about as often as you do or more... which is silly because we all know that people aren't posting 3 or 4 blogs a day! :) I guess we just have the "snoopy" personalities! It's okay, we're the ones who keep up with everyone else when they're all out of the loop! I hope to see you sometime this next week or so! I have so much fun hanging out with you.