Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday

Today is Annagrace's 4 month birthday and Kim's Birthday. The number 16 is very popular in this family. . . . Tyler, Kim, and Annagrace all on the 16th. We celebrated with a cake, no we aren't that crazy, we don't buy a cake every month, we were just really craving a good Publix whipped icing cake and this was a good excuse to finally get one!
Man, how time flies. If I think about it too much it will make me cry. I just want her to stay my perfect little angel forever. She is just growing so fast and is so smart already. I can see the changes everyday, it is just amazing. No job could ever have offered me enough money to go back to work and miss this. It's the little things that happen during the day, when it's just the two of us . . . the sweet little smile when we make eye contact. . . the way she will turn her head (and body) completely around when she hears my voice across the room. . . the way she holds my face and her eyes roll back in her head when I'm kissing her. . . the way her face lights up when I start singing "the itsy bitsy spider" or "the wheels on the bus". . . and her giggle, oh that giggle sends me to the moon.
I anxiously await the next day's discovery and am terrified to leave the cute stage we are in today.

No comments: