Saturday, August 25, 2007

Carol's 40th

Happy Birthday Carol

We had a lot of fun today. So many people showed up for Carol's birthday party, it was like a mini family reunion. I think we ended up with a total of 30 guests. We had fun, although, I'm not so sure about our poor little server. Cheddar's was not very nice to us about having a party there, but our waiter was very nice and had to work very hard to keep our group of 30 happy. (They never assigned another waiter to help him, he had to do it all alone.)


I personally want to thank everyone who came today I know it meant a lot to Carol to see all of the love this family has for her. And I was so grateful that everyone took the time to come and support this party, I know it's not always easy to get together, but it truly was an excellent day. We really do have an awesome family and I look forward to more family functions where the Burns can do what Burns' do - LAUGH!


Coming Soon: a link to all of the birthday pictures, thanks for your patience! Love you ALL!!

No comments: