Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sleeping





She sleeps just like her Daddy.

They are so cute!


This poor baby, those crazy hats, will not stay on her head!

I'm totally freaked out about the sleeping thing. I'm really worried about SIDS. I feel like one of us has to be awake at all times, to keep an eye on her. So Tyler, the night owl, is taking the first shift until 3am, then I get up and take over. I know this will not work forever. But for now, I can't sleep unless I know that someone else is awake and watching her. I am so glad that Tyler has the week off, to be at home with me. If it weren't for him and Mom, I don't know how I would make it! I haven't been too affected by the C-section, I still do what I want and take care of her. I am on Motrin, every five hours but I hate taking the pain medicine b/c it knocks me out completely. I only take it when it's time for bed. I get the BEST sleep when I take it b/c it is such a deep peaceful sleep.

No comments: